Can't Design Form in Paradox 4.5 Win

Post by Bob Stub » Sat, 24 Apr 1999 04:00:00

Eric:

If the form you're seeing is a .fdl (delivered), rather than the .fsl
(editable) then you're out-of-luck until you find the .fsl version of
the form.

You can look to the table and see what kind of key is being introduced
- if it's a type "S", you may be ok with changing it to type "N".  If
you try that, save - save - save tables before restructuring.

HTH.

Bob

1. Paradox 4.5 Win Form Difficulties in 5.0 Win

I have many forms, some that were created in Paradox for Windows 4.5 and
some that were created in Paradox for Windows 5.0. In the forms that were
created in Paradox 4.5, the text in the fields ride up to the top of the
fields and are hard to read. In forms that were created in PdoxWin 5.0,
the letters are down lower and are "normal." This is irritating as we
have to use a different font in the edit boxes than we would like to and
it isn't as nice looking. Is there any way to solve this?
Also, in 4.5 forms, the font list omits several fonts, and in 5.0 forms,
the font list is complete. What's causing this?
I am opening and viewing all these forms in PdoxWin 5.0. Is there any way
to solve this other than recreate all my old forms from scratch in
PdoxWin 5.0?

Thanks and rock Rhrp,
ZinkKS

2. Large dbexport 40Gbyte on AIX

3. Paradox 4.5 for Win Wont't Run under 95

4. help needed with Database PLEASE :)

5. Paradox [4.5,5.0][WIN] - Memory bug sol'n

6. Global Variables !

7. Printing with Paradox 4.5 WIN on Win NT 3.51

8. Paradox 4.0 DOS to Paradox win 4.5

9. Converting, Importing, or Updating Paradox 4.5 for DOS Scripts to Paradox 5 for Win

10. Portage d'une application de FORMS 3.0 en FORMS 4.5

11. Pdox 4.5 Win - design object cannot be opened

12. Trouble with Form design in pdoxwin 4.5