Boycott The Body Shop !!! 5006

Post by Richar » Thu, 03 Oct 2002 07:37:46

When discussing "Americans", don't forget that over 50% of the United
States voted against George Bush...

Boycott The Body Shop !!! 5006

Post by Ed Covne » Sat, 05 Oct 2002 07:01:45

Richard,

Quote:> over 50% of the United States voted against George Bush...

And over 50% voted against Al*too.

But I think that's a different type of "Paradox".

Ed

--

Quote:> When discussing "Americans", don't forget that over 50% of the United
> States voted against George Bush...

1. Boycott The Body Shop !!! 5436

for the London Independent regarding American civil liberties since
9/11/2001
[snip]

Just makes me feel like running out and buying some of her products. She
should thank you for the free advertising.

Luke

2. WingZ

3. Boycott The Body Shop !!! 7271

4. Trigger a SQL executive scheduled DBCC check from the OS level

5. WYSE-50

6. Boycott The Body Shop !!! 2534

7. tempdb and analysis services setup

8. Boycott The Body Shop !!! 7271

9. Boycott Symantec?

10. Boycott California, New York, Delaware and Pennsylvania Bonds