Paradox vs. others inquiry

Post by Steve Dickins » Fri, 15 Jul 1994 00:24:20

You're asking the converted!  For adhoc "pick and pull" you
can't beat Paradox!

>I am needing to download a large amount of information
>off an AS400 to my desktop and pick and pull
>information from that data in any form.  I am looking
>at Paradox, dBase, and Foxpro to provide a powerful and
>flexible database package.  Does anyone have
>recommendation/preferences?  Since this is a Paradox
>group, how does paradox measure up?

1. Paradox vs. others inquiry

I am needing to download a large amount of information off an AS400 to my
desktop and pick and pull information from that data in any form.  I am
looking at Paradox, dBase, and Foxpro to provide a powerful and flexible
database package.  Does anyone have recommendation/preferences?  Since
this is a Paradox group, how does paradox measure up?

2. 7.2.3: tuple is too big (max 8136)

3. MySQL vs Oracle vs MSSQL Vs others

4. US-NJ: Rochelle Park-ORACLE FINANCIALS PROGRAMMER

5. SQL differences: Oracle vs Sybase vs others

6. xp_cmdshell on network..

7. Access vs Approach vs Paradox vs FilePro vs Filemaker Pro

8. Fatal two task error

9. Paradox vs. Access vs. Foxpro vs. Others

10. Further inquiry: Question:structural vs non-structural index

11. HELP Paradox vs Access vs Foxpro vs ????????????

12. Ultimate Question: Oracle, MSSQL, Others vs MYSQL LIMIT Statement