Brand New IP Interface Library

Post by Rick Kell » Thu, 26 Jun 2003 17:05:33

How about SMTP/POP3/NTP/DNS Lookup support and a whole host of IP stats and
network configuration information?

http://www.veryComputer.com/

--
For the quickest and best Paradox support see:

http://www.veryComputer.com/

Rick Kelly
Crooit Software
http://www.veryComputer.com/

Reflect on your present blessings,
of which every man has many,
not on your past misfortunes,
of which all men have some.

Charles*ens

1. how to listen on new ip interface

Is there any way to cause SQL Server to refresh the list
of IP addresses it is listening on without having to
restart the service?

I have MSDE running on machine A, and I am establishing a
PPP connection from A to machine B.  I want machine B to
be able to connect to MSDE on machine A, however, since
SQL Server was started prior to establishing the PPP
connection, it does not listen on the PPP interface unless
it is restarted after making the PPP connection.

I have configured the incoming PPP connection on machine B
so that the IP of the PPP interface of machine A is
constant.

Brad Stiff

2. DC-Washington-241555--SYBASE-ORACLE-FrameMaker-Novell-Applications Developer

3. Brand New Database & Storage Options

4. case-sensative query

5. Brand new to SQL Server (simple questions)

6. Best way to copy database...

7. restore all database to a brand new server

8. Memory problems!!!!

9. move sql server to brand new server

10. Performance Counters missing on brand new install of SQL 7

11. fs: Brand New 3com PCI 10/100 3c905B Net Card

12. Brand new SCO Open Server 5.0.4 with 5-user license