Any tutorials or CBT's available?

Post by Matthew Youn » Mon, 02 Nov 1998 04:00:00

Are there any Tutorials or CBT's available? ...to
learn all the insides and outsides of Paradox.
(versions...4.0, 4.5, 7.0)

Thanks

1. Oracle cbt's forsale

Here is what I have so far:

Oracle 8i architecture & admin cbt from smartforce along with the STS exam
1ZO-023
Oracle 8 backup & recovery cbt from smartforce
Oracle 8 new features cbt from smartforce
Oracle 8 architecture & admin cbt from smartforce
(1 cd)

6 Oracle 8 simulators for the architecture & admin (3)
networking (1), performance tuning (1), backup & recovery (1).
(6cds)

In the process of getting the other 8i STS exams for the dba track. ( I need
them for myself anyway)

Looking to recoupe some of the money I paid out to learn Oracle
$56 including shipping and 7 cd's
or you could download them off my ftp site.

e-mail if interested.

2. OID wrap around

3. Lagerverkauf Oracle CBT's

4. D3NT7.2 Pointer-File Problem

5. Oracle's CBT for OCP test prep?

6. Printing multi-page form

7. SQL and PL/SQL CBT's

8. Saudi Arabia-Analysts-Case Tools

9. Wanted: Oracle CBT's

10. WTB - CBT's, books, Learning Tools, etc.

11. WTB: Oracle CBT's

12. CBT courses in IBM's IMS database