Colors

Post by Bj?rn Dahlbe » Tue, 13 Feb 1996 04:00:00

Hello!
I've got a problem. I want the field to get brown when I arrive to it, and
when I start writing in it I want the field to be white. When I depart the
field should stay white but next field should be brown and so on.
Please help me!

Colors

Post by Paul Schop » Tue, 13 Feb 1996 04:00:00

> =
> Hello!
> I've got a problem. I want the field to get brown when I arrive to it, an=
> when I start writing in it I want the field to be white. When I depart th=
> field should stay white but next field should be brown and so on.
> Please help me!

 How about

  in the field arrive() method:
   dodefault
   self.color=3Dbrown { You might want self.font.color =3D Brown, etc.}

  in the field keychar() method:
   if self.color =3D brown then self.color=3Dwhite endif

  in the field depart() method:
   self.color =3D white
   dodefault

-- =

Coupled Climate Dynamics Group/971
http://ccdg.gsfc.nasa.gov/index.html
NASA Goddard Space Flight Center              =

Greenbelt, MD 20771

1. ??desktop color/application color??

in the first beta test of an application i wrote in vb4.0 i have noted
that when the application runs on a pc with non-standard desktop color
settings (e.g. eggplant), things look goofy.  i designed the application
with standard windows desktop colors (i.e. did not change background
colors for frames, controls, etc).

is there a way to set and then reset the desktop color scheme when

2. Iterate Through Records In A Cursor

3. Color Conundrum (was "Change Colors")

4. Dropping database connection

5. how to set color to a customized color

6. ASE 12.0

7. Change the edit Field background color in alternating portal colors

8. pgsql/src/backend/utils/misc database.c

9. Colors--How do I get more colors?

10. Changing Text color and field color.

11. Getting the color white on toolbar buttons in 256 color mode

12. PRINTING Color Coded Syntax IN COLOR?

13. ?Can a field color change color when data is entered?