Bug in the report in Paradox 5.0

Post by b.. » Mon, 09 Oct 1995 04:00:00

You experience Object PAL programmers...

I programming in Object PAL for 1 Year, there is on bug in report, when I make report with
additional calculation of of table right in report and you save your report and later you vant to
change just some test on the report this calculation fields become undentified, the formula will
desapear. What I am talking about is really advance and you may not know what it is.

                        Vladimir Duraj
                        SCI Systems [Canada] Inc.
                        (programmer in Objet PAL)

Post by Alexander Benens » Tue, 10 Oct 1995 04:00:00

>You experience Object PAL programmers...

>I programming in Object PAL for 1 Year, there is on bug in report, when I
make report with
>additional calculation of of table right in report and you save your report

and later you vant to
Quote:>change just some test on the report this calculation fields become

undentified, the formula will

Quote:>desapear. What I am talking about is really advance and you may not know what
it is.

>                    Vladimir Duraj
>                    SCI Systems [Canada] Inc.
>                    (programmer in Objet PAL)

I've had this happen - whenever you paste something in the report, all
calculated fields go undefined. This is not a problem, though - don't define
them until you're done dealing with layout.

--Alex Benenson--
--Home Page: http://www.clark.net/pub/benya/home.html--
--Resume: http://www.clark.net/pub/benya/resume.html--