IDAPI Problem: Multiple sessions of PXWIN or DELPHI

IDAPI Problem: Multiple sessions of PXWIN or DELPHI

Post by Graham Rothwe » Sat, 24 Jun 1995 04:00:00

Hi,

Is there a configuration setting or something which will
allow me to run more than one session of PXWIN 5.0
or a Delphi app.  Whenever I try to run a second
session I get a IDAPI: Directory busy error.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
GR

IDAPI Problem: Multiple sessions of PXWIN or DELPHI

Post by Morten A.K. Sick » Sat, 24 Jun 1995 04:00:00

Quote:

>Hi,

>Is there a configuration setting or something which will
>allow me to run more than one session of PXWIN 5.0
>or a Delphi app.  Whenever I try to run a second
>session I get a IDAPI: Directory busy error.

>Any suggestions?

>Thanks
>GR

 And if pdox chrashes you will also get the same error if you try to restart it
without "rebooting" windows.... Any suggestions...

M.

Post by Kuo-Sheng (Kas » Sun, 25 Jun 1995 04:00:00

: Is there a configuration setting or something which will
: allow me to run more than one session of PXWIN 5.0
: or a Delphi app.  Whenever I try to run a second
: session I get a IDAPI: Directory busy error.

Use separate private directories.

Kasey K. S. Chang (a guy)             | Paradox for Windows Programmer

URL> http://userwww.sfsu.edu/~kschang | X-COM Guru   General PC expert
Editor of XCOM and XCOM2 UN-official Strategy Guide -- FREE!  (See URL)