pdoxusrs.net and 8.0

Post by James Stol » Sat, 12 Jul 2003 00:43:59

I just installed v.8.0 on a single PC after my old PC crashed.
Somehow in the installation it copied the file 'pdoxusrs.net' to a
floppy on the a: drive.  Now when I start PDOX it always wants the
floppy in the a: drive with the 'pdoxusrs.net ' file.  Where in the
PDOX directory structure does this file belong and how do I get it
fixed.

jim Stolle

pdoxusrs.net and 8.0

Post by Tony McGuir » Sat, 12 Jul 2003 00:48:18

Go into the BDE Administrator and set the .net file location to a directory
on c: (or network drive if networked).

Paradox will recreate the file in the new location the next time you start
it.

Tony

"I woke up and was able to get myself out of bed.
Being that fortunate, what's to complain about?"