Printing with Paradox 4.5 WIN on Win NT 3.51

Printing with Paradox 4.5 WIN on Win NT 3.51

Post by Laurent Berreb » Wed, 18 Sep 1996 04:00:00

Hello ,
I have a problem with an application
This appli try to print on Lanscape Side, but my report is in portrait in a PAL
script.
If i try to do that manually (not when i execute the application) i have a correct
report.
My computer is HP VL 4/133 32 Mo.
I have try to change the driver, to change the printer, to change the computer but
What can i do ?

1. Printing with FPW2.6a under WIN NT 3.51

I have a lot of old Foxbase systems that I would like to convert to
FPW, the main problem is converting the old printing method to work

print. This seems to cause problems for me. I have now tried many
different ways and this seems to work reliably!
1. Set device to File <filename>

portrait/landscape, fonts, etc)

5. Set device to screen when done
6. Copy file <filename> to lpt1.dos
This should work under Win 3.11 and Win 95, but I have not tried it
yet.

Hope this helps someone else to convert those 'old' systems.

Keith Reynolds

2. which way in which scenario for best performance?

3. Paradox 4.5 Win Form Difficulties in 5.0 Win

4. IDE tool

5. Printing report problem (paradox 4.5 win)

6. Most Efficient method for Inserts

7. SQL on WIN NT 3.51 HELP

8. Computing a person age

9. Jet crashes with Win NT 3.51

10. Delphi TCP/IP on WIN NT 3.51

11. Help getting Interbase to work on a web server (D2 Dev/Win NT 3.51/IIS 3.0)

12. ODBC and Novell/Win NT 3.51

13. SQL*LOADER remote use for Win NT 3.51