unexpected condition 449

Post by J. Zh » Thu, 08 Feb 1996 04:00:00

hi guys. I seem to have a problem on my pc with paradox on novel network
( thru a router ) . paradox kicks me out each day with unexpected
condition 449. does anybody know what condition 449 is? this happens
going into paradox, going out of paradox,or anywhere within paradox.  I
wonder if the router is causing a timing problem or if i have something
else going on.  other users (not using router) don't have this problem.

thank you.  bruce weber

unexpected condition 449

Post by Steve Gree » Fri, 09 Feb 1996 04:00:00

Bruce: UC449 basically means "can't find the
msg file", which means the path to the Pdox
system files is gone.. your guess about your
router is probably valid.. or something along
those lines..

--
Steve Green - Diamond Software Group - Waldorf Maryland USA
CompuServe 71333.2362 - Prodigy TBMG62A -  I am a member of