Rpt to Screen, Screen Colors

Post by Jim Powe » Fri, 02 Sep 1994 20:04:27

Using Paradox for DOS 4.02.   Is there any way to adjust the screen colors of
a report that is sent to screen?  Kind of like you can do with a Form.

I want to make it a little more readable for some of my users by making some
headers be boxed in Red, etc., etc.  Thanks for any info.

Jim Powell
Jefferson Medical College
Phila., PA 19107   (215)955-2132

Rpt to Screen, Screen Colors

Post by Kuo-Sheng (Kas » Sat, 03 Sep 1994 10:24:28

: Using Paradox for DOS 4.02.   Is there any way to adjust the screen colors of
: a report that is sent to screen?  Kind of like you can do with a Form.

: I want to make it a little more readable for some of my users by making some
: headers be boxed in Red, etc., etc.  Thanks for any info.

I don't think so, but I am not absolutely sure on this.  Reports sent to
the screen are really just ASCII files displayed onscreen.  They have NO
attributes at all.  Maybe if you embed some ANSI characters they may come
out in color, but I seriously doubt it, and then the report would be
unpritable since escape codes comfuses the printer.

||   (the rest of this .sig is under construction...)                       ||

1. Help: MS-DOS Screen Capture (in Full-Screen Mode) Under Win 95/98/NT

Hi!  I need to implement a program that can capture an MS-DOS screen, in
full-screen mode, under Win 95/98/NT.  I spent the last day trying to find a
good answer to this, but so far, I have come up with nothing.  I know that I
could, in theory, implement a cheesy "SendKeys" solution and/or snag the
image via the clipboard, but I am looking for a much more elegant solution.
Any help in this regard would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.....

BTW, I would appreciate it if you could respond to this message via e-mail,

do the news groups.  Thanks!

             \\\|///
           \\  - -  //

       +--oOOo-(_)-oOOo--------------+
       |                             |
       |  Who:    Louis S. Berman    |
       |          BrainTree Ltd.     |
       |                             |

       |  Web:    www.moneypump.com  |
       |  Phone:  +1 718-279-2100    |
       |  Fax:    +1 718-224-4728    |
       +-----------------------------+

2. How to get Recordcount from a Stored Procedure

3. Change property of screen (color sheme) using VB

4. How to pass multi parameters in ado command parameter

5. Screen capture of 4gl Screens

6. Backup over the Internet?

7. Color screen on I4GL

8. CLIENT - SERVER (How many clients?)

9. How to set screen color in informix-4gl ?

10. Anyone display different colors in PER form screens?

11. Codebook 2.6 multiple screen to a screen set

12. No Splash Screen Or My Own Splash Screen