BDE Function with Visulal C++

Post by Kai-Uwe Schwarzwaelde » Thu, 03 Jul 1997 04:00:00

We have the following problem: we need to use the Visual C++ compiler
for porting a 16 Bit application to 32 Bit. The 16 Bit application use
Paradox 7.0 under Win95 and .

Is their a way to use the idapi.lib with Microsoft's compiler?

Thank you.
Kai-Uwe Schwarzwaelder
Kai-Uwe Schwarzwaelder        |
NEUROTEC Hochtechnologie GmbH | Division Multimedia
Ehlersstr. 15                 | 88046 Friedrichshafen
Tel. +49 07541 3012 0         | Fax. +49 07541 33013

BDE Function with Visulal C++

Post by dmorga » Fri, 04 Jul 1997 04:00:00

Quote:> We have the following problem: we need to use the Visual C++ compiler
> for porting a 16 Bit application to 32 Bit. The 16 Bit application use
> Paradox 7.0 under Win95 and .

> Is their a way to use the idapi.lib with Microsoft's compiler?

There is but I wouldn't want to bet on stability or speed. Why can't you
write in Borland C++ since it also has MFC? Someone think Microsoft is a
religion?

Daniel A. Morgan

1. C++, C++, C++, C++

JOB TITLE: C++ Developer
  SUBJECT: Join a young strong development team!!!
    JOB #: 29997AK

My client, a young Boston-based company that focuses on online commerce,
seeks developers to work on their advanced messaging network product.   In
this role, you will develop business and OLTP applications in UNIX/C++ in
a distributed environment.

You may be a match for this position if you have a BS in CS, or
equivalent, have at least 1 year C++ experience, have a proven track
record in object-oriented development and product development, and enjoy a
casual workplace.

If your qualifications match the above specifications, please send your
resume to:

Attn:           Ashleigh Kyle
Reference:      Job# 29997Ak

Fax:            781-639-0863
U.S. Mail:      New Dimensions in Technology, Inc.
                74 Atlantic Avenue, Suite 101

2. Large Table Query

3. Borland C++, BDE and Sql Server

4. IMPRESION