Paradox 4.5 and Mail Merges and Mailing Labels

Paradox 4.5 and Mail Merges and Mailing Labels

Post by Brian Beat » Sat, 19 Mar 1994 14:40:30

I have a database report that is a mailmerge report,
there's one page per record and It bombs out on me at about 200 pages.
Then I try to use a print range for the restfor pages 200-350. It then
crashes around 275. Then I try at 275-325 it then crashes at 260! It
doesn't even make it to the range.

My question is does anyone know how to get paradox or windows to print
the print-buffer before its too big for my hard disk ?

I also have a second problem with mailing labels on a dot matrix printer.
Originally, I had it set to the normal 8.5x11 papaer but when it
got to the second page it still performed a page feed that amounted to about 1/2 a label.
So I then tried to make the page length to 255(the max pdox allows)
it previews just great, but when I try to print I only get 6K not 6Meg
and it only prints about 4 lines. The database is only about 900 records long
and is just begining.

Any Ideas on what to do ?

Thanks, I don't want to s*Pdox for something else, yet.

Brian Beatty

--
---------
Brian Beatty

1. Mailing labels and Paradox 4.5 HELP!

Hi!I'm a high school senior who is doing a post term project helping one of my school orginizations make
a database with Paradox 4.5.  I made a form that will help this organization keep all of their contacts on
file.  But I was pretty confused when I was asked to make it possible for some of the fields such as
address, city, state and zip code to be transfered to envelope labels.  I was wondering if someone
would give me some general info on how to go about telling Paradox which fields should be on the
mailing list and then how would I get it setup so it would be ready to print right from there?

Thanks in advance,
Dave

2. Transaction Log Size Problem

3. paradox 4.5 and ms-word 6.0 mail merge questions

4. VFP 5.0 Memory Allocation under NT

5. mailing labels with pdox 4.5 and 5.0

6. Converting a file from text into an SLQ table

7. Mail labels with PfW 4.5

8. capture old and new values of a field after UPDATE

9. Mail Merge from Forms 4.5

10. Paradox 7, Return Address Mail Labels

11. Paradox 7 Mailing Labels Expert problems

12. Paradox 7 & mailing labels

13. paradox 7 windows95 mailing labels