Unexpected condition 752 problem

Post by Steven Wheele » Sun, 17 Dec 2000 12:33:24

We're seeing this come up in Paradox 4.0 for DOS. I need to find out
what this means and how to deal with it. This is a system at work that
was written several years ago; we're currently in the side-by-side run
for replacing it, but I have to get it fixed ASAP.

More generally, does anyone have a list of what these numeric UC codes
are?

- sw

Post by Steve Gree » Sun, 17 Dec 2000 23:03:27

> We're seeing this come up in Paradox 4.0 for DOS. I need to find out
> what this means and how to deal with it. This is a system at work that
> was written several years ago; we're currently in the side-by-side run
> for replacing it, but I have to get it fixed ASAP.

> More generally, does anyone have a list of what these numeric UC codes
> are?

download pxwiz.zip from my web site.. it has the most info on UC errors..
my notes sayu that 752 is the same as the "link range" error, which would
most likely indicate a damaged lookup table..

--

Steve Green
Corel CTech - Paradox

http://www.diamondsg.com

1. Paradox for DOS Error 752

Error 752 when performing certain functions in Paradox for DOS version
4.0. Does anybody know what this means? Havn't been able to find any
information of this problem in any of Borlands databases. It seems like
DOS isn't interresting any longer.

Thanks

2. SQL statement parsing

3. Pdox40 Unexpected condition error - Problem Solved!!!

4. Bulk Insert

5. PDOX4.0 [DOS] Unexpected condition problems

6. Composite Keys

7. Unexpected parameter value or other condition DTS error

8. Universe Stacker

9. Unexpected Condition

10. Paradox 4.0 Error: Unexpected condition: GP 0000 at PARADOX:28:12d7

11. Paradox 3.5 (DOS) Unexpected Condition Error

12. Unexpected Condition ?!?

13. unexpected condition 449