Logical queries on Paradox 5.0 memo fields

Logical queries on Paradox 5.0 memo fields

Post by Mark Wickende » Sun, 04 Jun 1995 04:00:00

Can any one point me in the direction of code that would enable me to
carry out logical searches on one or more string variables on Paradox
memo fields - Have Borland developed a memo search function themselves?

Thanks,

Mark

Post by Kuo-Sheng (Kas » Wed, 07 Jun 1995 04:00:00

: Can any one point me in the direction of code that would enable me to
: carry out logical searches on one or more string variables on Paradox
: memo fields - Have Borland developed a memo search function themselves?

You can search withIN the memofield.  I guess you can do a while/end and
do the search inside.

--
+==========================================================================+
| Kasey K. S. Chang (a guy)           Good Paradox for Windows Programmer  |

| http://userwww.sfsu.edu/~kschang    X-COM Guru   General PC expert       |
| Editor of XCOM and XCOM2 UN-official Strategy Guide -- FREE!  (See URL)  |
+==========================================================================+

1. Exporting data from Memo Fields in Paradox 5.0

Hello,

I am trying to export data from a Paradox 5.0 database to SQLanywhere
but I was having problems exporting the Memo Field data.  According to
the Paradox Help File, it does not support exporting memo fields.  Does
anyone know a method to export the data from a memo field into a .txt
file?
--
Paul Yoo
Booz-Allen & Hamilton

Work (703) 902-5202
Cell (703) 626-9384
Fax  (703) 902-3147
--

2. deleting duplicate rows

3. Copying logical fields to a memo field in one database

4. creating temporary tables with OLE DB

5. Paradox 5.0 _Formatted_ Memo / D4 how....?

6. Problem with postgreSQL (number of backends)

7. Paradox 5.0 Question (Memo view)

8. First day date of a month

9. 3 Questions Re: Memo Type UIObjects in Forms - Paradox 5.0

10. Paradox LOGICAL fields

11. GPF Visual Fox Pro 5.0 ODBC and Memo Fields me too question

12. GPF Visual Fox Pro 5.0 ODBC and Memo Fields

13. Accessing logical fields in paradox tables via ODBC