Reports w/ Formatted Memo Fields (pdoxwin) redo

Post by synnestv.. » Sun, 25 Sep 1994 00:55:21

>> I am bringing Word Perfect files into a formatted memo field by way of the
>> clipboard. When the document is more than one page long, Paradox is unable
>> to handle it in the report. Is there a way around this?

>> Thanks for your help.
>> DJ

>    Someone else (?peter) also recently posted about a question about
> this type of problem, so maybe this will help both of you...
>    I'm using Pdoxwin 4.5, and am also transferring WP (win 6.0a) files
> into formatted memo fields via the clipboard.  In reports, the memo fields
> are embedded in text boxes with the breakable property checked. I had to
> tinker around with getting the field and box drawn the same width (but not
> height) as the original WP document. The memo fields do print longer than
> 1 page.
>    Please let me know if this doesn't work in v6.0 - I'm getting

                                                ^^^^^^^^
OOPS!, I meant v5.0 (talk about wishful thinking....)

> ready to upgrade!

> M. Synnestvedt

1. Reports w/ Formatted Memo Fields (pdoxwin)

        Someone else (?peter) also recently posted about a question about
this type of problem, so maybe this will help both of you...
        I'm using Pdoxwin 4.5, and am also transferring WP (win 6.0a) files
into formatted memo fields via the clipboard.  In reports, the memo fields
are embedded in text boxes with the breakable property checked. I had to
tinker around with getting the field and box drawn the same width (but not
height) as the original WP document. The memo fields do print longer than
1 page.
        Please let me know if this doesn't work in v6.0 - I'm getting
ready to upgrade!

M. Synnestvedt

2. Paradox 5.0 for Windows Training Available

3. Formatted Memo fields - Pdoxwin 5

4. Removing a column from a table?

5. Quick Report and RTF or Formatted memo fields

6. Informix Dinamic Server 2000 to Informix Internet Foundation 2000 on Linux

7. Reports w/ Formatted Memo Fields

8. Bit-Mapped Indexing Routines----Beta Testers Wanted

9. Problem formatting memo fields on report forms

10. How to include text formatting in memo field or in report

11. Formatted memo fields not retaining formatting in Win 98

12. ObjectPAL & formatted memo question PDOXWIN 4.5

13. Q - PDOXWIN formatted memo & objectPAL