PdoxSave.exe?

Post by Bob Stub » Sat, 16 Jan 1999 04:00:00

Howdy:

PdoxSave.exe is supposed to be a little utility that will release .dll
after a Pdox 16-bit crash.  Does anyone know where I can get a copy of
that program?  I've tried Corel and Inprise with no luck.

TIA.

Bob

PdoxSave.exe?

Post by Bob Stub » Sun, 17 Jan 1999 04:00:00

Howdy again:

Thanks to all who responded!  My harddisk is now full of new email,
all with attachments.  Thanks again.

Bob

PdoxSave.exe?

Post by Steve Gree » Sun, 17 Jan 1999 04:00:00

> Howdy:

> PdoxSave.exe is supposed to be a little utility that will release .dll
> after a Pdox 16-bit crash.  Does anyone know where I can get a copy of
> that program?  I've tried Corel and Inprise with no luck.

Go to my web site, and DL fileswp.zip.. that's a complete list of all the
files in the compuserve library.. pdoxwin is section 15 thru 19.. I'm not
sure if it's in there or not, but just about everything *should* be
there..

--
Steve Green
Corel CTech - Paradox

http://www.diamondsg.com    <- please note our new web site

1. Running two paradox session & pdoxsave

I require assistance with a couple of problems:

1. I need to run two instances of paradox on my desktop. How do I do it?
Can I do it?

2. Quite a while ago I ran across a tool that unload Idapi from memory
after a premature termination of a paradox session. I think it was called
"Pdoxsave"? Does any one know what I am Talking about? Do you know were I
could find it?

Thank you in advance,

----
Darryl Jewett
Converging Solutions, Inc.
Fort Atkinson, WI  53538-9218

2. SQL for DAO

3. Fox.exe, Foxprox.exe, or FoxPro.exe?

4. Using functions in Query Analyzer - escape character?

5. clussvc.exe, lsass.exe take over cpu...sql processing stopped

6. Horizontal, Vertical frag., allocation

7. ITS Team Leader,Convent,LA

8. DB-LIBRARY error when trying to use isql.exe or bcp.exe

9. How do i delete a view using ISQL.EXE or ISQLW.EXE

10. nspm.exe svchost.exe Win2000 SQL2000

11. SQL 7.0, SP2 sqlmangr.exe and isqlw.exe errors

12. SQL2KDeskSP3.exe setup.exe aborts with Fatal Error