Help me translate Filemaker (mac) into paradox or Excel

Help me translate Filemaker (mac) into paradox or Excel

Post by GlennKil » Sat, 06 Sep 1997 04:00:00

I have lots of small Filemaker pro databases on mac format an7d have been
forced now to use Paradox 7 and do not have the FM program.....help, is
there a translator or utility out there?

Any help would be VERY welcome.

Thanks

Help me translate Filemaker (mac) into paradox or Excel

Post by TimeOilM » Tue, 09 Sep 1997 04:00:00

Well if you don't have access to fileMaker, you got problems. I always
would export from FM to a dbf file, which Paradox can then easily open. If
you don't have FM though, I think you are hosed.

Brad Miller

Post by Richard Davi » Tue, 09 Sep 1997 04:00:00

> I have lots of small Filemaker pro databases on mac format an7d have been
> forced now to use Paradox 7 and do not have the FM program.....help, is
> there a translator or utility out there?

If you can get a hold of a utility called Data Junction, it might be
able to help you. I don't know if it reads Filemaker Mac files, but it
supports a very large selection of file formats.

Rich

Help me translate Filemaker (mac) into paradox or Excel

Post by Kasey Chang (fix address before replying to m » Wed, 10 Sep 1997 04:00:00

On Mon, 08 Sep 1997 22:26:08 -0400, Richard Davis

>> I have lots of small Filemaker pro databases on mac format an7d have been
>> forced now to use Paradox 7 and do not have the FM program.....help, is
>> there a translator or utility out there?
>If you can get a hold of a utility called Data Junction, it might be
>able to help you. I don't know if it reads Filemaker Mac files, but it
>supports a very large selection of file formats.

Filemaker exports to DBF format. You can also buy Filemaker for
Windows from Claris.