Pdox v7 Tables Losing records !!!!

Post by DataSoft » Fri, 16 Jul 1999 04:00:00

Hi All:

I designe an application in Delphi 4 and using Pdox v7 tables - here is my
problem , when the user is running the application paradox seems to save alll
the records to the table with no problem, if I open the table all the record
are there, BUT if the user exits the application Illegaly like power outage
then all the record of that particular session are lost from the table - which
were there when tha app. was running. and I am not using Cached updates.

Please anyone that can relate to this problem contact me.

thanx

Pdox v7 Tables Losing records !!!!

Post by Gene De Guzma » Sat, 17 Jul 1999 04:00:00

You may have a damage table that need repair.  Run the Pdox Table Repair Utility
on the table and verify if  it is indeed damaged.

HTH

Gene

> Hi All:

> I designe an application in Delphi 4 and using Pdox v7 tables - here is my
> problem , when the user is running the application paradox seems to save alll
> the records to the table with no problem, if I open the table all the record
> are there, BUT if the user exits the application Illegaly like power outage
> then all the record of that particular session are lost from the table - which
> were there when tha app. was running. and I am not using Cached updates.

> Please anyone that can relate to this problem contact me.

> thanx

1. Paradox v7 Tables loses Data

Hi All:

I designe an application in Delphi 4 and using Pdox v7 tables - here is my
problem , when the user is running the application paradox seems to save alll
the records to the table with no problem, if I open the table all the record
are there, BUT if the user exits the application Illegaly like power outage
then all the record of that particular session are lost from the table - which
were there when tha app. was running. and I am not using Cached updates.

Please anyone that can relate to this problem contact me.

thanx

2. How to implement a Resource limit for all users but not for 1 specific application

3. Index lost in PDOX 4.5. DOS table

4. service pack 3

5. Lost Record in Answer Table with running a query including two tables in Paradox 5.0

6. Case Statement and nested subqueries

7. Help! A table that keeps losing records

8. Are you Connect Internal Compliant?

9. Lost Records from Restructure/Pack Table

10. Help!...Records Inserted into the table competely lost..

11. Filter a range of records in pdox table

12. Transferring records between Pdox tables

13. problem of 2nd record in table frame for pdox 7