Borland Developer's Conference information ?

Borland Developer's Conference information ?

Post by mike » Wed, 05 Nov 1997 04:00:00

Hi everybody,
        I'm looking for information of the Borland Developer Conference of 96 and
I've had a look at
http://www.afmc.wpafb.af.mil/organizations/HQ-AFMC/FM/fmb/paradox/ind...
The most of the links are not ready, so I wonder if there is anybody who
knows another place where I can find the information. I've already look in
Borlands site and I found nothing. Thanks in advance.....
                                MIGUEL ANGEL

1. Borland Developers Conference

Well, I'm off to BDC this week in beautiful San Diego.. hope to see some
of you there..

Steve Green - Diamond Software Group - Waldorf MD USA
- CompuServe 71543,2577 - Prodigy TBMG62A - I am part
of the TeamB Tech Support staff for PdoxDOS, but do not
represent Borland Int'l in any official capacity

2. OpenRoad E_OM0081 Internal Error

3. Borland Developer Conference

4. stress tools for OWC

5. Borland Conference '94

6. ows 3.0.2 taking full cpu and not responding!

7. Third IFCIS Conference on Cooperative Information Systems (CoopIS'98)

8. Borland SE's as Developers

9. 1996 Microsoft SQL Server Developer's Conference

10. Wanted: Info on SQL developers' conference

11. ANNOUNCEMENT: SAVE $200 on Developers' Conference