Latest Paradox Engine for Dos???

Post by Chris Milliki » Sat, 16 Mar 1996 04:00:00

We're troublshooting a problem with Paradox 4.5 and have version 3.0 of
the Paradox Engine.  Is this the latest version of the Engine??

                                Thanks
                                Chris

1. PARADOX ENGINE in DOS and PARADOX database

RE: BORLAND PARADOX ENGINE + DFX

We have used BORLAND PARADOX ENGINE Version 3.01, to create an application
about 3 years ago. Our customers have been happy using these for a long
time.
Only recently  one of customer wanted to access the Database files, using
your
standard PARADOX Database to access the Database which is created using
the ENGINE. Although we have not tried this ourselves we, assumed it
should be O.K and quite straight forward to do.

When the customer attempted to open the Files using The PARADOX database
it Prompts for a Password to access the database files.
As we did not use any Password or any password functions when creating the
database files, we are not sure why is it is asking for a password.

We need anyone's expert advice on what has caused this database to prompt
for
a Password, and how do we get round this as our customer has lot of this
files
created over last 2 years.

Please note when we attempted this using the Microsoft Queries (MS ODBC)
using the Paradox Driver and we could not access it either as it prompted
for a password.

Please HELP !!!!

2. ERROR in Schedule OLAP

3. Paradox Engine for Paradox 4.x DOS

4. Unable to determine if the owner (sa) has server access???

5. From Paradox Engine 3.0 to the latest one.

6. US-FL-PROGRAMMER / ANALYST

7. : the latest Paradox Engine

8. How to specify query Timeout in ADO - Oracle

9. LATEST ON PARADOX ENGINE 3.0

10. Paradox engine for Dos and SQL link

11. Paradox Engine 3.5 for DOS help needed!

12. Paradox Database Engine For DOS

13. Paradox engine 3.0 - Dos C++ programing