Paradox 5: Printing a form's source code

Paradox 5: Printing a form's source code

Post by Ross Pavl » Sat, 05 Oct 1996 04:00:00

In Paradox 5 for Win, how the heck do you print ALL of the objectpal source code that is associated with a form?
Is there a utility somewhere to do this?

Ross Pavlac

Post by Peter Read » Sun, 06 Oct 1996 04:00:00

: In Paradox 5 for Win, how the heck do you print ALL of the objectpal source code that is associated with a form?
: Is there a utility somewhere to do this?
While a form is open in design mode, click on Tools/Browse Source.
--

Peter L Reader, posting from sunny Portland, Oregon

Post by Richard K Carte » Sun, 06 Oct 1996 04:00:00

: : In Paradox 5 for Win, how the heck do you print ALL of the objectpal source code that is associated with a form?
: : Is there a utility somewhere to do this?

: While a form is open in design mode, click on Tools/Browse Source.

This option is only avaiable when one of the methods has been opened
in a window.

1. Printing a form's source code in VFP

Hi All,

I am a new VFP developer working on customizing an accounting package's
source code for a customer. The entire accounting package was written in
VFP, but there are no project files or anything like that which I can find.
Each of the forms is saved as an SCX file.

What I would like to do is print the source for some of the forms I will be
customizing. Is there an easy way to do it? I would like all of the events,
procedures, and functions for each of those forms to be printed out (Sort
of like printing a VB form). I'm one of those people who work better at
deciphering something if it is all sitting there in front of me.

There has to be a way to do this, right? I tried the documenting wizard on
just the form file, and got a couple of 0 byte files.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give. Sorry if this is an easy
question, but I haven't found a way to do it, and need to get up to speed
as soon as possible on this.

Thanks again!

Don Whitlow

2. Pull Replication on SQL 7.0

3. Source Print (Blows Code Print Pro and Pretty Print out of the water)

4. recordset- memory

5. Method for printing out source code in Paradox 7 for Windows

6. Infomodeller

7. Program to print source code from Paradox for Windows 5.0

8. Web Development - the future or a sideline?

9. Source code for VB's Data Form Wizard

10. OLE Graphics in a Paradox Form Don't Print

11. Obtaining Source code from Forms 3.0 Object code

12. Visual Basic source-code to C++ source-code

13. Fixing 'Not a DBF' source code