Informix help - for remote dba

Post by rkab4.. » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Hello,
can someone direct me to the right forum ( if this
is not the one).

I am providing remote dba services for an Oracle
database for one of my clients.  This client also
has Informix database that needs to be monitored
and checked.
So, I am looking for experienced dba to work with
me to provide a complete services.

If you know of one or interested please email

Thanks
Roman

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. ***INFORMIX DBA, INFORMIX DBA, INFORMIX DBA***

I HAVE 2 IMMEDIATE OPENINGS for INFORMIX DBA's in US/CA - SF Bay Area...
3-6mos. contract to join team and perform regular DBA duties as well as
application development work.......Please contact Wanda Lee at

(415)788-2592........For Other Opportunities....

                      http://www.toner.com/toner

2. Data Modeling

3. US CA (SF-Bay Area) *****INFORMIX DBA, INFORMIX DBA*****

4. Replacing text in a Text Field

5. Help with Remote DBA Vendors

6. super slowdown with FMP

7. Remote DBA until you find a DBA?

8. Public Domain OODBMSs available ?????

9. Remote DBA - A Solution for DBA's Vacation