!US - Seattle, WA - Informix Application Developers

!US - Seattle, WA - Informix Application Developers

Post by Premierjob » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

http://www.premierjobs.com/informix/2410.html

Location:
Seattle, WA

Title:
Informix Application Developers

Type:
Permanent

Salary:
DOE

Skill Requirements:
 UNIX
Relational Database
Client/Server Application Development
4GL or C++ Programming Experience

 Positions are based in Seattle.

Contact:
Premier Technical Services
Job No.:  2410

Fax (817) 292-0558
Phoenix, AZ  (602) 244-2575
Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX - (817) 292-8551
Check out are other positions at http://www.premierjobs.com/informix

1. US - WA bj010891 - Senior Oracle Applications Developer - Seattle, Washington

Senior Oracle Applications Developer

Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Senior Oracle Applications
Developer with 7 years industry experience, a minimum of two years
designing, and implementing Oracle RDBMS applications. Must be proficient
in the following: UML or Entity-Relationship modeling, C or C++, PL/SQL
or Java, Pro *C or Oracle Call Interface, Unix Shell scripts, and the
Oracle 8 Relational Database Management System. Familiar with data query
and reporting products such as BrioQuery. Minimum two years experience in
commercial product engineering environment.

All Senior Software Consultant positions are full-time/staff positions
with Meridian Technology Group.

The location is Seattle, Washington.
Compensation will be generous and commensurate with your experience.
Little to no travel required, but must be willing to live and work in
the Seattle area.

Meridian Technology Group is a Technical Consulting organization that has

spent the last 9 years specializing in the major Relational Database
Management and Object Oriented Systems, and related development and
administration tools.

We are a loyal employer, growing rapidly and in need of high quality
professionals who are interested in joining our team and working with us
and our clients throughout Oregon, Washington and California.

Our mission to our clients is to help ensure their success in their
critical IT projects.  Our mission to our employees is to ensure that
they stay on the cutting edge of IT.

The Pacific Northwest is one of the most beautiful parts of the country;
less than an hour's drive to year-round snow skiing and Pacific Ocean
beaches.  Despite a reputation for rain, we actually average similar
annual rainfall to most eastern cities... but when it does rain, you can
spend the afternoon at some of the areas many bookstores and coffee
shops..

or... contact us at:

Meridian Technology Group, Inc.
4949 SW. Meadows Road  Suite #440
Lake Oswego, Oregon  97035
503-697-1600  In Oregon
800-755-1038  Outside Oregon
503-697-8600  Fax

www.meridiangroup.com

Thank you!

2. I'm trying to find the data map for SMS 2.0

3. WA-SEATTLE-252667--Visual Basic-ODBC-SQLSERVER-ORACLE-WAN-VISUAL BASIC APPLICATION DEVELOPER

4. How to DO ..

5. WA-SEATTLE-19216--ORACLE-Developer 2000-Designer 2000-Oracle Application Designer/Developer 2000

6. Migration from MS Access 97 to SQL Server 7.0

7. Reports 2.5

8. WA-Seattle: Oracle Applications Developer

9. Seattle, WA: ORACLE APPLICATIONS DBA/DEVELOPER

10. 19216-WA-SEATTLE-ORACLE-Developer 2000-Designer 2000-Oracle Application Designer/Developer 2000

11. WA-SEATTLE-19216--ORACLE-Developer 2000-Designer 2000-Oracle Application Designer/Developer 2000