idc/htx with informix database

Post by ruban terrea » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

anyone has practiced idc/htx with informix database?
I have made a database on access and then made the same one on informix.

The first was on my machine, the 2nd on a server. There wasn't any
problems using idc/htx with the 1st database, but the 2nd one doesn't
work.
Anyone has an idea how to solve it?

1. SQL 6.5: Help with idc and htx files

Does anybody knows where I find the documentation about the idc and htx
files, to interact with the SQL Server from the web?
I have searched the Books Online, but I only find information about the
Web Assistant.
Is using the MS SQL Server 6.5

Thanks,

Marcos.

Marcos Valle

2. In reference to my posts ...

3. Is HTX/IDC + ODBC platform-dependent ???

4. How To Print a DBGrid

5. Download data via IDC/HTX?

6. dump transaction log--when to use

7. SQL7: broke support for IDC/HTX?

8. License Resale?

9. PLS HELP, idc and htx.

10. Additional doc's on HTX/IDC?

11. SQL server ActiveX & IDC-HTX for WEB

12. Q: SQL6.5 and web using IDC, HTX?

13. Q : SQL6.5 and IDC HTX help...