Job: INFORMIX Programmer/Analyst -- New York, New York

Job: INFORMIX Programmer/Analyst -- New York, New York

Post by j.. » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Automated System Outsourcing Provider (ASOP) is an online information
service and communication network outsourcing facility.

We are seeking a full-time INFORMIX 4GL developer in support of our
wholesale distibution system.  Our current development environment
includes INFORMIX 4GL, INFORMIX Online 7.x DSA, and Data Pacific
Tools.

The candidate must have at least 2 years experience with INFORMIX 4GL,
preferably in a commercial environment.  The candidate should be
self-motivated, responsible, able to work on their own initiative and
looking for a long-term commitment.  The ability to be a team player
and communicate effectively to the client services support team and
end-users is essential.

No contract programmers or agencies, please.

Please send resume to:

Postal: ASOP, 350 Fifth Avenue, Suite 2101, New York, NY 10118
        Attn: Susan Thomas