SE; Linux; ODBC

Post by Roland Krugge » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

hi,

i have informix SE for linux (RedHat 5.2). it warks fine, but i search an
odbc-driver. how can help. many thanks

regards
roland kruggel...

germany

SE; Linux; ODBC

Post by Art S. Kage » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

> hi,

> i have informix SE for linux (RedHat 5.2). it warks fine, but i search an
> odbc-driver. how can help. many thanks

The Informix I-Connect package contains an ODBC client driver which
communicates with Informix engines natively so it does not need a
server side module.  You can also get ODBC for Informix from Intersolv,
etc.

Art S. Kagel

SE; Linux; ODBC

Post by David Trisn » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Why not use Informix Dynamic Server Linux Edition (that just published on Dec
24,98)
and JDBC driver. During software deployment, you dont need anything on the
client side
other than browser.I am currently doing a project using IDS/JDBC.

> hi,

> i have informix SE for linux (RedHat 5.2). it warks fine, but i search an
> odbc-driver. how can help. many thanks

> regards
> roland kruggel...

> germany

SE; Linux; ODBC

Post by Dave Brow » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Roland,

Doesn't the Dynamix Server Linux edition expire after 30 days?

Dave Brown

> Why not use Informix Dynamic Server Linux Edition (that just published on Dec
> 24,98)
> and JDBC driver. During software deployment, you dont need anything on the
> client side
> other than browser.I am currently doing a project using IDS/JDBC.

> > hi,

> > i have informix SE for linux (RedHat 5.2). it warks fine, but i search an
> > odbc-driver. how can help. many thanks

> > regards
> > roland kruggel...

> > germany

1. INFORMIX SE on linux + ODBC access

Hi,
I have installed Informix SE on Linux, and I'm now trying to remotely access
the stores7 database from my windows2000 station. Via OBDC, I can connect
and execute SQL statements, but I'm unable to "see" the table : the error
message is "Invalid string or buffer length" (11071) . I also get a similar
error via a native pilot (from the Borland Database Engine) : "locklevel
property doesn't exist"
PS : The odbc driver I use is the 3.34
Thank you in advance for help,
David

2. db_Vista!! does anybody use it except me?

3. ODBC with HPUX/Linux an SE

4. sorry, test

5. ODBC access to INFORMIX SE on Redhat Linux 7.1

6. Line Item solution?

7. BDE or ODBC problems with INFORMIX SE on linux

8. Bizarre Behavior of > 2 GB Export (NT)

9. LINUX INFORMIX SE ODBC Problems

10. Problem connecting to DB using ODBC and Informix SE/Linux

11. sqlexecd: SE, Linux & ODBC

12. Need FREE ODBC driver for SE on Linux