Please send me comments about this news group!!!

Post by Carlos Benjami » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

>I am looking for comments about this group and suggestions on changes that need to be made.

Comment:
Um.... This is a very nice group. I'm happy to be here. Everyone is happy and friendly.

Changes:
People should do a better job of identifying who they are and what they really want when they post things.

Quote:>Please reply to my e-mail address given above.

No thanks.

carlos

Currently on hiatus from unemployment.
----------------------
Do you do Linux? :)

Post by Paul Watso » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

>I am looking for comments about this group and suggestions on changes that need to be made.

It's a very nice group.

Quote:

> Changes:

Nope we are all perfect - as is the product.

Quote:

> >Please reply to my e-mail address given above.

No, don't do that - you never know what you might catch

--
Paul Watson             #
WF Software Ltd         # You are only young once