Looking for a good Informix DBA Reference book

Looking for a good Informix DBA Reference book

Post by Mike » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

I am looking for a good reference book for Informix DBAs.  I am looking
for something with very clear and easy to understand examples of most of
the common DBA activities.  I will be training new DBAs in some of the
basic tasks they will need to maintain a large database; creating and
maintaining user accounts, backup and recovery, adding space to the
database, monitoring load performance.  I am also interested in more
advanced topics such as changing the configuration of the database to
switch between optimization for a single process loading a large amount
of data, and for a large number of users making many query requests.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank you,
  Mike

BTW I have looked in the FAQ and will look into some of those books.