Help! Still looking...

Post by James Barret » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Dear Informi:
I am still greatly in need of a version of Informix-SQL and ESQL/C that
will run under Unix System V on an Altos 1000 (a 386 machine). I'm told
v.2 will work but possibly some later ones as well. I will beg, borrow,
buy or whatever: I need to get this thing working FAST.

You can e-mail me at above address or call me at 800-654-5210.

Thanks,
Jim Barrett

1. QT Stills

I've been working with a FMPro 3.0 database that contains images (over 50,000)
records and we've been using quick time stills (created on a mac) for the
image to save on space. As it stands the database is bout 500 megs. My problem
is that it can only be viewed on a Macintosh, which over the years my company
has gotten away from. PCs/Windows won't see the images. Any suggestions as to
how to make Win see it?
OR
Is there another database that I can dump this stuff into that will work on
both platforms. I'm basically trying to avoid having to recompress/process all
the images.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank You!

Jerry

=============================
It's lonely at the top,
but you eat better.
=============================

=============================
take off your undies to reply
=============================

2. Create new 8/8i Instance/database on remote NT Server using ORADIM?

3. HELP!!- Looking for a Java Script Editor with online Help

4. Missing InfoMessage events

5. MVP-looking for help with .addnew, Please help!!!

6. IPF

7. HELP: looking for someone to help build a simple database

8. LogShipping - Bring Standby server online

9. help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,

10. beginner database html -newbie looking for where to look

11. HELP : Looking for a SQL 7 distribution for study purpose