myexport utility on IIUG

Post by David » Wed, 09 Jul 2003 03:52:49

Hi, I must use myexport with my informix database on WIN NT.
I found it on the IIUG but it was a script for unix.
How I can use that on NT ?

David

myexport utility on IIUG

Post by Art S. Kage » Wed, 09 Jul 2003 06:01:09

> Hi, I must use myexport with my informix database on WIN NT. I found it
> on the IIUG but it was a script for unix. How I can use that on NT ?

> David

Get a version of ksh or bash for windows.  I don't do VB.

Try the MKS Toolkit or the DJGPP project (www.delorie.com)

Art S. Kagel

1. ANNOUNCE: latest upd_stats utility at iiug

The latest and greatest upd_stats utility has been put in
the software archives at http://www.iiug.org

It generates and executes 'update statistics'
statements, is written in perl, and requires (strongly
recommended, at least) the latest
and greatest DBI and DBD::Informix modules available
at http://www.cpan.org

Thanks to Roderick Schertler for making it actually work on
SE (version 7.2 if I remember correctly), so more people can
join in the fun (yes, Doug, there is no sysmaster database in SE, duh).

Cheers,
Douglas Wilson

2. How to use the "CASE" expression in SQL

3. New Utility in IIUG - UNL-file beautifier

4. Updating a datacombo

5. New utility in IIUG archives: pgdump

6. need help restoring SQL Server

7. IIUG Insider #24 - Good Bye Glenn Jacobson, Scranton at IIUG.org, IDS 9.4

8. Proxy-Tables?

9. IIUG Insider #11: IIUG.org News, Informix Successes,

10. IIUG - Cloudscape discussion list on IIUG server

11. IIUG - Charter and Bylaws approved by IIUG members

12. core dump when using myexport