INFORMIX CAREER OPPORTUNITIES

Post by Nationwide Personnel Grou » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

INFORMIX CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
$45-$125,000/year

We are a professional recruiting/placement firm
specializing in the Informix arena.  We have 25 years
experience in the personnel business and are well known
through out the USA.  Career opportunities in Informix
are available for qualified professionals in the
following locations.

Columbus, OH  Detroit, MI Hartford, CT
Phoenix, AZ  Chicago, IL Colorado
Boston, MA  Portland, OR Raleigh, NC
New Orleans, LA  Iowa  Indianapolis,IN
C*te, NC  South Florida Upstate NY
Denver, CO  Houston, TX *ia
Dallas, TX  Buffalo, NY Minneapolis
Jacksonville, FL Atlanta, GA Arizona
Tampa, FL  New Jersey Michigan
Orlando, FL  New York City Philadelphia
   Pittsburgh, PA
Live anywhere - 100% travel

Our Informix clients are seeking qualified Informix
professionals with a minimum of 1 year experience.
Client companies assume all fees including interviewing
and most relocation costs.  Following is a partial list
of companies that have been our clients.

Microsoft
General Electric  Westinghouse
Xerox Corporation  Welch Foods
AT&T    The Bell System
Exxon    Bausch & Lomb
Blue Cross   Mitre Corp.
Corning Glass Co.  Hewlett Packard
Digital Equipment Corp.  Ernst & Whitney
Price Waterhouse  Marine Midland Bank
Thomson Consumer Electronics Moore Business Forms
National Fuel Gas  UPS
Lockheed-Sanders  MIT Lincoln Labs

Interested candidates should forward a resume to:
MARK GADEMSKY, CPC
NATIONWIDE PERSONNEL GROUP
716.881.2144
24 HOUR FAX: 716.881.0711

www.nationwidepersonnel.com

All candidates must have the legal right to remain
permanently in the United States.

Please Forward/Fee Paid/Confidential