onconfig parameters

Post by Thomas G. Smit » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Is there a command to force the engine to show me what all the onconfig
parameters (and other perhaps unknown parameters) have been set to?

onconfig parameters

Post by Rob Wils » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Use oncheck -pr to see what they were set to last time you brought up the
engine, onstat -c to print out the current onconfig file (not necessarily what
you are running with), or run a query against sysconfig (select * from
sysconfig;).  Especially interesting in sysconfig is the effective and
original column.  You can see what has changed.

HTH

--
Rob Wilson

onconfig parameters

Post by Marichamy, Udaykuma » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

onmode -c

Uday