Informix Programmer Available

Post by Eddie Gu » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

MOD_2000, Inc. a Dallas based consulting company has an Informix 4GL,
SQL, UNIX programmer available for immediate assignment. If interested
please email right away. Thanks.

1. Informix Programmer position Available in Los Angeles area.

If this isnt the forum for this, I apologize, but I cant seem to find a
newsgroup for this type post.
If you know the proper forum, please let me know.

Growing Pasadena, Ca. firm seeks DBA/analyst/programmer with 5-10 years
experience in building
automated business solutions in an Informix OnLine/Unix environment.
Please fax resumes to:

(626)577-4425 Attn:Information systems.

2. Crystal Reports - Window formatting?

3. Jobs Available for Informix Programmers

4. postcode searches

5. US-GA-Atlanta- Informix Programmer/Analysts - MRP Manufacturing Distribution Informix 4GL 4GEN HP-UX

6. Looking for SQL semantics specification

7. SQL-Programmer 2.2 Available!

8. Replication Server - Restarting

9. SQL-Programmer 2.1.1 Free Update Available!