***COMPUTER SCIENTISTS (DATABASE/CONTENT MANAGEMENT), ADOBE SYSTEMS, INC.***

***COMPUTER SCIENTISTS (DATABASE/CONTENT MANAGEMENT), ADOBE SYSTEMS, INC.***

Post by Cheryl Ericks » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Adobe is the world1s third-largest personal computer software company and
continues to develop, prosper and grow.  Our industry-leading tools and
technologies make the creative potential of the computer as expansive as
the human mind.  Because Adobe1s the recognized leader in a world of
electronic communications, our people live and work with the spirit that
3if you can dream it, you can do it2.

COMPUTER SCIENTISTS (DATABASE/CONTENT MANAGEMENT)

You will be building  multi-media content databases interfacing to Adobe
graphics applications and other new products.

We1re looking for several people who have:

€BS or MS/CS in a relevant area (databases, object-oriented programming, AI)
€3+ years related experience
€Previous experience at a database company or a company building content
management applications.
€Internet/intranet and/or Java experience is a plus.
€Understanding of multimedia data types (graphics, video, etc.) is also a plus.

Please send your resume to:

Adobe Systems Inc.
Professional Staffing
Attn:  Cheryl Erickson, Dept RB
345 Park Avenue
San Jose, CA  95110

fax: 408 536-6818

For other opportunities at Adobe Systems see us on the WWW at:
http://www.adobe.com and create your own resume using Resume Builder.  We
are an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcome and encourage diversity in the
workplace.  Principals only, please.

1. ***COMPUTER SCIENTISTS (DATABASE/CONTENT MANAGEMENT), ADOBE SYSTEMS, INC.***

[...]

2. Error results when specifying @msg_id in xp_readmail

3. winzip wont work as a step in a SQL Agent job

4. database management system / data table management system

5. US-NC, VA, MD, GA - Oracle Financial Permanent

6. Content Management System DB structure

7. Alchemy ODBC driver...

8. Announcement: Digital Visting Scientist Program in Database Systems

9. CA-Ridgecrest-109248--SYBASE-ORACLE-Performance Tuning-Computer Scientist, INS

10. NEW: Online Content Management Tools for Databases and Web Sites