Engine capabilities !!

Post by Goldy Magaly Pastor Murill » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Hi..

I wil upgrade from Online 5.03 to Informix Dynamic Server 7.x or Informix
Workgroup server. I would like to know for how many users each one es suitable
Thanks in advance
Goldy

Goldy Pastor Murillo
Consultora

Proyecto ILACO

www   : www.ilaco.gov.bo
Telf  : 591-2-372703
La Paz - Bolivia

1. On-Line engine administration/capabilities

John,

You said:

The 6.0 OnLine Administrator's Guide has a chapter "Overview
of OnLine Administration" that describes in detail the duties
involved in configuring and maintaining the OnLine database
server. The chapter is divided into three parts that describe:

- Initial installation and configuration
- Routine administrative tasks
- Tasks that become necessary as the usage patterns of OnLine
  change

Take a look. I think it provides a good summary without overwhelming
you with details.

Tom DeMott

2. Updatable Subscribers Error 20509 (SQL SVR7)

3. Relational engine and the storage engine

4. Instance up time

5. Differences between 2.0 Engine and 2.5 Engine?

6. <<<storage clause>>> HELP HELP

7. jet engine engine.idle

8. database problem

9. Online Engine vs Standard Engine

10. Can online engine access SE engine with triggers ?

11. Standard Engine Vs Online Engine

12. Paradox Engine -> Database Engine