client troubles

Post by Octav Chiria » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Do you mean $INFORMIXDIR/etc/sqlhosts ?

Have you tried adding the host entries in /etc/hosts.equiv or
$HOME/.rhosts ?

Best Regards,
Octav

> Anyone an idea about error :

> I try to connect from a perl script to the server and I'm logged as DBA.

> I edited  /etc/sqlhosts about  ten times and a couple of others in /etc
> too.
> It' s 7.20 on Solaris.
> Thanks
> Peter

1. Open Client trouble

Hi

I have made a software with the Open Client 10.0.2 with CTLib. Everything
works well. But if I install an Open Client 10.0.3 my software no longer
works. I encoutered an error with the primitive cs_ctx_alloc. Is there a big
difference between these two versions ? Do I need the OPen Client 10.0.3 Sdk
to compile ma software ?

Thanks a lot and best regards

Fred

---->>  On our site a SHAREWARE SQL Query Tool <<--------
--->> Don't forget to Try also our C/S Dev tool <<-------
CORNUT Informatique SA               Client/Server & SQL RDBMS
BP 702 - 42950 St Etienne cedex 9    http://www.cornut.fr/

2. Parsing Error using SqlCe???

3. client troubles

4. ODBC connection ......

5. Trouble connecting client to server

6. Creating a DB - Converting DAO to ADO

7. Trouble Connecting to 7.0 Server from 2000 Client

8. US-MD-APPS DBA

9. Trouble connecting from client

10. Performance troubles using VB3 Client / SQLServer 6.0 / ODBC 2.50.0121

11. Trouble Configuring Client

12. Trouble opening a client side cursor with an ActiveX exe

13. Big Trouble of Application of designed by Delphi3.0 Client/Server on NT4.0+SP4 above