INFORMIX ODBC error , [State=S1000][Error=-406][INTERSOLV][ODBC Informix driver][Informix]Unable

INFORMIX ODBC error , [State=S1000][Error=-406][INTERSOLV][ODBC Informix driver][Informix]Unable

Post by Infoho » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Error Performing Query

?[State=S1000][Error=-406][INTERSOLV][ODBC Informix driver][Informix]Unable
to load locale categories

I get this error , when i try to run a IDC script , that try's to fetch
some records out of a Informix DB.
If i lookup the informix-error , it says i don't have memory enough ...

I have IIS 3.0 installed on a NT SERVER 4.0 , and have tried OLD 2.11 and
NEW 3.11 ODBC drivers . Also with the old ODBC-administrator (2.0 ) and the
NEW (3.0) administrator .

And strangely the ODBC does work when I use other programs that use ODBC .

I think the problem is the 'transator'-setting ... . When i try to select
the 'OEM to ANSI' translator of interserv . It says , i don't have memory
enough , but i have 64 MB RAM and 64 SWAP, and don't run anything , but IIS
.

If you had the same problem , or think you could give me some advice , i
would be glad if you mail me back ...

hoping to hear from you

Filip Wtterwulghe
Infohos

INFORMIX ODBC error , [State=S1000][Error=-406][INTERSOLV][ODBC Informix driver][Informix]Unable

Post by Rob Wils » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Run setnet32, make sure your environment is set up correctly.  If it is, run
regcopy.exe.  This program will (quickly) copy your registry settings to
the rest of the users.

: Error Performing Query

: ?[State=S1000][Error=-406][INTERSOLV][ODBC Informix driver][Informix]Unable
: to load locale categories

: I get this error , when i try to run a IDC script , that try's to fetch
: some records out of a Informix DB.
: If i lookup the informix-error , it says i don't have memory enough ...

: I have IIS 3.0 installed on a NT SERVER 4.0 , and have tried OLD 2.11 and
: NEW 3.11 ODBC drivers . Also with the old ODBC-administrator (2.0 ) and the
: NEW (3.0) administrator .

: And strangely the ODBC does work when I use other programs that use ODBC .

: I think the problem is the 'transator'-setting ... . When i try to select
: the 'OEM to ANSI' translator of interserv . It says , i don't have memory
: enough , but i have 64 MB RAM and 64 SWAP, and don't run anything , but IIS
: .

:

--
Rob Wilson

1. Informix ODBC , using Internet Information Server 3.0 , error -406

Error Performing Query

?[State=S1000][Error=-406][INTERSOLV][ODBC Informix driver][Informix]Unable
to load locale categories

I get this error , when i try to run a IDC script , that try's to fetch
some records out of a Informix DB.
If i lookup the informix-error , it says i don't have memory enough ...

I have IIS 3.0 installed on a NT SERVER 4.0 , and have tried OLD 2.11 and
NEW 3.11 ODBC drivers . Also with the old ODBC-administrator (2.0 ) and the
NEW (3.0) administrator .

And strangely the ODBC does work when I use other programs that use ODBC .

I think the problem is the 'transator'-setting ... . When i try to select
the 'OEM to ANSI' translator of interserv . It says , i don't have memory
enough , but i have 64 MB RAM and 64 SWAP, and don't run anything , but IIS

2. connect remote database in store procedure?

3. [ODBC Informix driver][Informix]Unable to load locale categories

4. problem Using WRITETEXT or UPDATETEXT to insert image into table

5. Errore:-2147467259 - [Informix][Odbc Informix Driver][Informix]

6. SSL Encryption

7. OLEDB for ODBC and Informix ODBC driver error

8. Browse in other color

9. CRecordset accessing BTR6.1 error State:S1000,Native:0,Origin:[Pervasive Software][ODBC Interface]

10. Informix for NT error -406