SQL RDBMS DEVELS FOR MEMPHIS, TENNESEE

Post by Brady Hartm » Fri, 01 Apr 1994 04:34:33

(*) Position:
                  Perm positions available.
                  Programmer with a minimum of four years industry
                  Eexperience is required. This individual will design
                  and implement key architectural components of a
                  state-of-the art client/server system.

YOU MUST HAVE AT LEAST TWO (4) YEARS RELEVANT
INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IN SQL RDBMSes. .
THE MAJORITY OF YOUR EXPERIENCE MUST HAVE BEEN IN COMMERCIAL
ENVIRONMENTS.  PLEASE NOTE: E-MAIL RESUMES ARE ENCOURAGED.
ASCII ONLY PLEASE.

All resumes will be held in strict confidence. We will not release
your resume to the client, unless we first contact you and have
your permission.

Ategra Systems, Inc.
Southeastern Regional Office
478 E. Altamonte Drive, Suite 108-A
Altamonte Springs, Fla. 32701
Voice: (407)682-1720
Fax:   (407)682-7599

Ategra  is an Equal Opportunity Employer

--

Post by Stuart Lit » Sun, 03 Apr 1994 00:10:23

>(*) Position:
>                  Perm positions available.
>                  Programmer with a minimum of four years industry
>                  Eexperience is required. This individual will design
>                  and implement key architectural components of a
>                  state-of-the art client/server system.

>YOU MUST HAVE AT LEAST TWO (4) YEARS RELEVANT
>INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IN SQL RDBMSes. .
>THE MAJORITY OF YOUR EXPERIENCE MUST HAVE BEEN IN COMMERCIAL
>ENVIRONMENTS.  PLEASE NOTE: E-MAIL RESUMES ARE ENCOURAGED.
>ASCII ONLY PLEASE.

>All resumes will be held in strict confidence. We will not release
>your resume to the client, unless we first contact you and have
>your permission.

>Ategra Systems, Inc.
>Southeastern Regional Office
>478 E. Altamonte Drive, Suite 108-A
>Altamonte Springs, Fla. 32701
>Voice: (407)682-1720
>Fax:   (407)682-7599

>Ategra  is an Equal Opportunity Employer

>--

Gee - could this be Federal Express????  Well if not, I understand Fed Ex is
looking for Informix people....

Post by Jim Bur » Wed, 06 Apr 1994 00:48:00

>>(*) Position:
>>                  Perm positions available.
>>                  Programmer with a minimum of four years industry
>>                  Eexperience is required. This individual will design
>>                  and implement key architectural components of a
>>                  state-of-the art client/server system.

>>YOU MUST HAVE AT LEAST TWO (4) YEARS RELEVANT
>>INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IN SQL RDBMSes. .
>>THE MAJORITY OF YOUR EXPERIENCE MUST HAVE BEEN IN COMMERCIAL
>>ENVIRONMENTS.  PLEASE NOTE: E-MAIL RESUMES ARE ENCOURAGED.

>Gee - could this be Federal Express????  Well if not, I understand Fed Ex is
>looking for Informix people....

If it were, I'd expect to see C++ and object-oriented mentioned.  Those
are the current buzz-words at FedEx today.

P. S.  It's not our opening either.

Database Administrator
The Promus Companies
Memphis, TN 38125

1. SQL RDBMS DEVELS FOR MEMPHIS, TENNESEE

[...]

2. MultiUser Switching to Single User

3. ATEGRA NEEDS SQL RDBMS DEVELS FOR NATIONWIDE POSITIONS

4. Repository Architect

5. PROJECT MANAGER,Minneapolis,MN

6. 24254-TN-Memphis-Project Management-RDBMS-SQL-Windows 95-Systems Analysis-Busine

7. SQL retrieving last two months

8. 37012-TN-Memphis-C-UNIX-RDBMS-C-UNIX-Informix-SYBASE-ORACLE-PROGRAMMER

9. 36179-TN-MEMPHIS-Forte-RDBMS-ORACLE-Client/Server-CASE Tools-Object Oriented Dev

10. 37012-TN-Memphis-C-UNIX-RDBMS-C-UNIX-Informix-SYBASE-ORACLE-PROGRAMMER