upgrade you computer and memories for better database performance

upgrade you computer and memories for better database performance

Post by AYCB » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

All Your Computer Business's Price List
        -11/16/96

*Special of the week*
        Take an additional  5% off on every product that is  sold on our
web page,   http://aycb.com

Memory
Standard Simm 72 pins (non-parity)

4MB (1x32 60ns)         $21.98
8MB (2x32 60ns)         $39.98
16MB (4x32 60ns)        $92.98
32MB (8x32 60ns)        $179.98
64MB (16x32 60ns)       $449.98

Standard Simm 72 pins (parity)

4MB (1x32 60ns)         $32.98
8MB (2x32 60ns)         $63.98
16MB (4x32 60ns)        $115.98
32MB (8x32 60ns)        $229.98
64MB (16x32 60ns)       $519.98

Standard Simm 72 pins EDO  (non-parity)

4MB (1x32 60ns)         $22.98
8MB (2x32 60ns)         $42.98
16MB (4x32 60ns)        $93.98
32MB (8x32 60ns)        $189.98

All parts are BRAND NEW.  We DO NOT sell USED, REFURB, or PULLS parts.
Full manufacture warranty will apply on all the parts.

Fastest way to order is to fill out the order form on our web page.

All Your Computer Business

WWW: http://aycb.com

FAX or Voice Mail: 510-848-3567

1. upgrade you computer and memories for better database performance

[...]

2. php/clob/excalibur

3. SQL Server 6.5 to 7.0 Database Upgrade - Computer to Computer

4. Need help setting up SSL on Red Hat 6.2

5. Computer-to-Computer Upgrade problems

6. don't get the decimal value when dividing int by int

7. Computer-To-Computer Upgrade

8. digi acceleport xem board on redhat 7.1

9. One-computer or Two-computer upgrade??

10. Looking for best performance single-user memory-resident ISAM

11. SQL Server Performance Problem - Good query performance, bad update performance

12. Best way to build Computer parts Database - Newbie

13. Upgrading to a better Database Server