We can help with database development

We can help with database development

Post by Serg » Fri, 15 Jun 2001 18:41:47



Hello,

Our company can help you with database creation – outsource your
assignment with us. We save you time and money and provide professional
services. Please find details on our site at http://www.dsintegra.com.

We have an affiliate program - advise us a project and we will pay you
a fair commission on sales generated out of your efforts.

Our areas of expertise (DBMS):

IBM DB2; NCR Teradata; SAS; Oracle; MS SQL Server; Sybase; Informix;
Ingress; mySQL; Interbase; Access

We would be happy to answer any questions or provide additional

Sergey Zelenko
Intl. Marketing

http://www.dsintegra.com

 
 
 

We can help with database development

Post by Daniel A. Morga » Sat, 16 Jun 2001 08:29:57



> Hello,

> Our company can help you with database creation – outsource your
> assignment with us. We save you time and money and provide professional
> services. Please find details on our site at http://www.dsintegra.com.

> We have an affiliate program - advise us a project and we will pay you
> a fair commission on sales generated out of your efforts.

> Our areas of expertise (DBMS):

> IBM DB2; NCR Teradata; SAS; Oracle; MS SQL Server; Sybase; Informix;
> Ingress; mySQL; Interbase; Access

> We would be happy to answer any questions or provide additional

> Sergey Zelenko
> Intl. Marketing

> http://www.dsintegra.com

I can not help but to feel that any company claiming to be experts in DB/2
Universal Server, Teradata, SAS, Oracle, MS SQL Server, Sybase, Informix,
etc. is probably a perfect example of being mediocre at everything and
experts at nothing.

At least from where I sit ... I'd rather deal with a specialist than a
generalist.

Daniel A. Morgan

 
 
 

We can help with database development

Post by Anthony Mandi » Sun, 17 Jun 2001 16:33:40



> I can not help but to feel that any company claiming to be experts in DB/2
> Universal Server, Teradata, SAS, Oracle, MS SQL Server, Sybase, Informix,
> etc. is probably a perfect example of being mediocre at everything and
> experts at nothing.

> At least from where I sit ... I'd rather deal with a specialist than a
> generalist.

        Without knowing the size of their company, its hard to say. They
        could well have several teams devoted to specific backends. Then
        again they may not.

-am     ? 2001

 
 
 

We can help with database development

Post by Ashi » Tue, 19 Jun 2001 09:48:44




> > I can not help but to feel that any company claiming to be experts in DB/2
> > Universal Server, Teradata, SAS, Oracle, MS SQL Server, Sybase, Informix,
> > etc. is probably a perfect example of being mediocre at everything and
> > experts at nothing.

> > At least from where I sit ... I'd rather deal with a specialist than a
> > generalist.

>    Without knowing the size of their company, its hard to say. They
>    could well have several teams devoted to specific backends. Then
>    again they may not.

> -am        ? 2001

If the company was large enough to have groups sepcialising in so many
databases, they wouldn't be putting cheap "we are ready to help"
messages in groups like these ...
 
 
 

We can help with database development

Post by mikes wi » Sat, 23 Jun 2001 13:18:22


Quote:> If the company was large enough to have groups sepcialising in so many
> databases, they wouldn't be putting cheap "we are ready to help"
> messages in groups like these ...

If you think that's bad, check Elance.com under database development..
most of these type of companies are based in India or Eastern Europe,
they desperately need dollars
 
 
 

We can help with database development

Post by Sathish Bala » Tue, 31 Jul 2001 05:56:39


Every company in the world started somewhere . Let us discourage anybody by
responding negatively .


Quote:> > If the company was large enough to have groups sepcialising in so many
> > databases, they wouldn't be putting cheap "we are ready to help"
> > messages in groups like these ...

> If you think that's bad, check Elance.com under database development..
> most of these type of companies are based in India or Eastern Europe,
> they desperately need dollars

 
 
 

1. Software Development and Database to Web Development Available

Please see the MPB Custom Data Systems home page at
http://www.mpbcds.com for all your custom software needs.  Thank you
for your time.

Matthew P. Bouvier
MPB Custom Data Systems
http://www.mpbcds.com
(603) 635-7053

2. fatal exception error while running DBCC DBREINDEX

3. UNIX database(s) request

4. Pl/sql newbie question....

5. SE - ERP/Supply Chain Practice Director