Problems con dbexport

Post by in4mix per » Sat, 12 Jul 2003 02:04:02

Saludos a todos los listeros de Informix:
    Tengo un problema cuando realizo un dbexport de mi BD. Pues no termina,
y me sale el mensaje siguiente:
                 Illegal Stored Procedure Entry.

    Alguien me puede dar una orientacion al respecto.

Saludos

Charla con tus amigos en lnea mediante MSN Messenger:
http://messenger.yupimsn.com/

sending to informix-list

1. dbexport problem, has anybody has this problem

Hi All

Hope you all had a good weekend.

Question: on Informix Dynamic Server 2000 Version 9.21.UC5 Solaris 2.8
...... ( a few blades
installed etc etc) ... Has anyone managed to successfuly dbexport a database
on this release..
and then successfully reimport it..... My dbexports just die.  no error
message in the online.log
or the dbexport.out... its just like the process dies a horrible death...

Does anyone know of any patches that fix this, or am I doing something silly

Thanx in advance

Leon

2. :(((

3. Problem with dbexport on NT

4. MySQL

5. Problems with dbexport

6. SPOOL -LIST in Universe

7. Accessing Sybase ODBC through NT service

8. Dbexport problem

9. dbexport problem on NT4 server

10. dbexport problem