Problem with DEFER INTERRUPT

Post by Luigi Miragliuol » Sun, 01 Sep 2002 19:50:53

I'm using 4gl 7.31 UC1 on Linux Redhat 7.3
I have a 4gl programs using DEFER INTERRUPT , so I use int_flag to know if
user has pressed that key.
The problem is that this works only once! When user press again interrupt
key, it doesn't work!

Other problems with ACCEPT KEY. Please, someone help me.

Regards,

Luigi Miragliuolo
Napoli - Italy

Post by N.V.D » Mon, 02 Sep 2002 13:13:11

> I'm using 4gl 7.31 UC1 on Linux Redhat 7.3
> I have a 4gl programs using DEFER INTERRUPT , so I use int_flag to know if
> user has pressed that key.
> The problem is that this works only once! When user press again interrupt
> key, it doesn't work!

> Other problems with ACCEPT KEY. Please, someone help me.

> Regards,

> Luigi Miragliuolo
> Napoli - Italy

Luigi Miragliuolo,

DEFER INTERRUPT is a method of intercepting asynchronous signals from
outside the program. Built-in global variables int_flag is used to
check whether the user has pressed the interrupt key (control-c).
int_flag is set to TRUE when the user presses the interrupt key.
subsequently it is the PROGRAMMER'S responsibility to reset the value
to zero (0) or FALSE.

Hope this gets solved.

Best Regards,
Dev

Problem with DEFER INTERRUPT

Post by Luigi Miragliuol » Mon, 02 Sep 2002 17:02:25

Quote:> DEFER INTERRUPT is a method of intercepting asynchronous signals from
> outside the program. Built-in global variables int_flag is used to
> check whether the user has pressed the interrupt key (control-c).
> int_flag is set to TRUE when the user presses the interrupt key.
> subsequently it is the PROGRAMMER'S responsibility to reset the value
> to zero (0) or FALSE.

> Hope this gets solved.

> Best Regards,
> Dev

Hello Dev. Thanks, but int_flag is OK. The program, before, running on HP-UX
9.04 with informix 4gl  4.11 without problem. Now, REDHAT 7.3 and INFORMIX
7.31.