Temporal DB survey update and Thanks!

Post by jennis prue » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Hello Again,

Thanks to the over 200 people who filled out the survey. We're starting
to get some interesting results.  Look for a summary on the web page in April,
and on the DBMS magazine site that carried a link to the survey (www.dbmsmag.com).

If you didn't get a chance before the drawing, you can help with the project
by filling it out (before March 9) at :  oh, yes, the winner is posted on the page now, too.
 http://www.veryComputer.com/~pruett.

Those involved in temp*development thank you!

Please, only one survey per person.

Thanks!

Jennis Pruett

--

Jennis Pruett
PC Lab Coordinator

1. Temporal DB survey update and Thanks!

Hello Again,

Thanks to the over 200 people who filled out the survey. We're starting
to get some interesting results.  Look for a summary on the web page in April,
and on the DBMS magazine site that carried a link to the survey (www.dbmsmag.com).

If you didn't get a chance before the drawing, you can help with the project
by filling it out (before March 9) at :  oh, yes, the winner is posted on the page now, too.
 http://www.cs.colostate.edu/~pruett.

Those involved in temporal development thank you!

Please, only one survey per person.

Thanks!

Jennis Pruett

--

Jennis Pruett
PC Lab Coordinator
CS Dept, CSU

2. Repost: How to retrieve complete DB2 timestamp

3. ANN: The Web Services DevCon

4. Stored Procedure Error Checking

5. File problem, need some help in recovery

6. Object Oriented Questionnaire Survey - Thanks