How to set screen color in informix-4gl ?

How to set screen color in informix-4gl ?

Post by david.a.be » Thu, 30 Apr 1992 04:37:36

Has anyone figured out a way to set the backround color in
informix-4gl on a 386 running UNIX ?  I know that you can set
the attributes of a field, but how about the entire window?
The default black backround is pretty lame.  The people on the
hotline say there is no way to do it.

Dave Berk
..!att!emdbl1!dab
(201) 564-3294

1. Screen Wizard Default Color Sets

I would like to be able to change the "default" color set (scheme) that
FoxPro 2.5 for Mac uses in the Screen Wizard. The one that comes up under
the Object menu and allows you to pick colors for type, lines, etc. and
also comes up in the Screen layout dialog so you can pick a background
color for the window.

I'd like the defaults changed to say 20%K,40%K,60%K,80%K,100%K,0%K,a deep
blue, a deep red and two other colors. Ten right?

I know the RGB values, just can not figure out from the manuals, help
files, third party books how to set it up.

Hoping to be able to set this default, create exe's with screens built
using it and distribute them. So it needs to be a loadable or semi
permanent thing.

Any help on this would be highly appreciated.

--

2. Converting Access 97 to SQL Server

3. FPD 2.5 Screen object color changes based on SET EXCLUSIVE

4. Is there a logical XOR operator in SQLServer 7.0?

5. Setting background color in 4GL

6. Installing WebDB with Oracle8i on NT Workstation

7. Color-Problem with Informix-4GL 4.16.UC2

8. DATE TYPE IN WHERE CLAUSE

9. Informix-4gl colors for HP

10. Informix-4GL colors for HP

11. Rpt to Screen, Screen Colors

12. Change Screen fonts using Informix 4GL