dbexport problem

Post by Bahar Sengu » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Hi,
We are using Informix Dynamic Server Version 7.31.UC2, while taking
dbexport
we have a problem that when it approaches to end of stored procedures
dbexport stops
working although its function has not finished.We had never come with
this problem before.We have no disk space problem.what the problem can
be ?.
Thanks for your interest.

dbexport problem

Post by Bahar Sengu » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Hi again,
Is there limitation on number of stored procedures,can it be the cause of
the our dbexport problem belove.

> Hi,
> We are using Informix Dynamic Server Version 7.31.UC2, while taking
> dbexport
> we have a problem that when it approaches to end of stored procedures
> dbexport stops
> working although its function has not finished.We had never come with
> this problem before.We have no disk space problem.what the problem can
> be ?.
> Thanks for your interest.

dbexport problem

Post by Surfer » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

>Hi again,
>Is there limitation on number of stored procedures,can it be the cause of
>the our dbexport problem belove.

>> Hi,
>> We are using Informix Dynamic Server Version 7.31.UC2, while taking
>> dbexport
>> we have a problem that when it approaches to end of stored procedures
>> dbexport stops
>> working although its function has not finished.We had never come with
>> this problem before.We have no disk space problem.what the problem can
>> be ?.
>> Thanks for your interest.

It sounds more like a corruption in the system catalogues.  Does
dbschema manage to get details of all stored procedures?

--
Surfer!

dbexport problem

Post by Andy Jian » Wed, 18 Oct 2000 09:40:21

Hi

I got this similar problem before(dbexport stops with strange message
suggesting index wrong, even oncheck -ci would not fix it), in my case, the
temp dbspace was not enough. Try to make it lager, see how is going.

Regards

Quote:

> Hi,
> We are using Informix Dynamic Server Version 7.31.UC2, while taking
> dbexport
> we have a problem that when it approaches to end of stored procedures
> dbexport stops
> working although its function has not finished.We had never come with
> this problem before.We have no disk space problem.what the problem can
> be ?.
> Thanks for your interest.

dbexport problem

Post by Art S. Kage » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

You might try my dbexport replacement utility myexport available from the
IIUG Software Repository.  Look for the announcement of a great new version
shortly (already uploaded just waiting for it to get to the WEB Site).

Art S. Kagel

> Hi,
> We are using Informix Dynamic Server Version 7.31.UC2, while taking
> dbexport
> we have a problem that when it approaches to end of stored procedures
> dbexport stops
> working although its function has not finished.We had never come with
> this problem before.We have no disk space problem.what the problem can
> be ?.
> Thanks for your interest.

1. dbexport problem, has anybody has this problem

Hi All

Hope you all had a good weekend.

Question: on Informix Dynamic Server 2000 Version 9.21.UC5 Solaris 2.8
...... ( a few blades
installed etc etc) ... Has anyone managed to successfuly dbexport a database
on this release..
and then successfully reimport it..... My dbexports just die.  no error
message in the online.log
or the dbexport.out... its just like the process dies a horrible death...

Does anyone know of any patches that fix this, or am I doing something silly

Thanx in advance

Leon

2. sql*net tuning question

3. Dbexport problem

4. Practice Servers for OCP

5. dbexport problem on NT4 server

6. ORA-12571 on Novell 4.11 - Oracle 7.1 --URGENT- HELP ------

7. dbexport problem

8. Deduplicating 2 files

9. DBEXPORT PROBLEM

10. dbexport problem

11. informix se7.12 - dbexport problem

12. IDS 7.30, IECC on NT, dbexport problem