Monitoring Informix with SNMP

Post by Driekus Heijstee » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Does anyone has experience with monitoring Informix using SNMP.

Please contact me

Monitoring Informix with SNMP

Post by Watson Pau » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Yes, it's a pain and not wortht the hassle, esp if you are
using Sun NetMangler.  have a look at Big Brother, www.bb4.com, it's
free and works and is very configurable

Paul Watson            #
WF Software Ltd        # You are only young once
Tel: +44 1436 674729   # but you can be immature