Web/Database integration - beta sites wanted

Web/Database integration - beta sites wanted

Post by Chris McIntos » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

NetScheme Solutions has just released beta version 1.1 of the
InterMart Toolkit, and invites you to check it out  With our GUI
tools and object-oriented data modeling technology, it's easy to
develop applications for accessing relational DBMS data from
your web
browser...with absolutely no SQL programming!

The beta software is available now on our Web site for immediate
downloading.

Visit our home page at www.netscheme.com for further directions,
and
try our online demo to see what it's all about.

System Requirements:

A Web server which runs on Windows NT Workstation or Server.
Your web server must also be set up to run CGI programs. The
software
has been tested with O'Reilly Website, Netscape Enterprise
Server and Microsoft IIS.

The InterMart Toolkit consists of the NetScheme Modeler, the
Navigation
Server, and the NetScheme ODBC driver.

The Modeler requires a system running Windows 95 or Windows NT,
16 MB RAM, 20 MB disk space, and an ODBC driver with access to
data..

The Navigation Server requires Windows NT (Workstation or
Server), 16
MB RAM, 20 MB disk space, an http Web server running on NT,  and
an
ODBC driver with access to data.

1. Web/Database integration - beta sites wanted

[...]

2. Conversion a Hexadecimal

3. Sort Method with Standalone Recordset

4. ADO vs DAO... what is better.. for jet 4.0

5. Database/Web integration - beta sites wanted

6. XML Templates and Stored Procedure

7. Beta sites wanted - Web/Database integration

8. Beta testers wanted - SharePoint/Web Parts integration with different Analysis Tools

9. PicLan-IP Web Server D3/NT Beta Sites Wanted

10. database integration into web sites