Bye Bye

Post by Medak Sha » Sun, 13 Jan 2002 01:24:09

After months of intensive search I at last got a chance
to get out of Informix.From Monday I am joining a company
where Informix is not used at all.They use Oracle and SQLserver.

Bye Bye Informix folks.Hopefully you guys will also get out
of this shit soon.

Bye Bye

Post by Obnoxio The Clo » Sun, 13 Jan 2002 06:41:43

Quote:>After months of intensive search I at last got a chance
>to get out of Informix.From Monday I am joining a company
>where Informix is not used at all.They use Oracle and SQLserver.

>Bye Bye Informix folks.Hopefully you guys will also get out
>of this shit soon.

I was on the wagon, but I think this calls for a drink! Mmmm... Moet
or Dom? Nah...this is a Taittinger day!!

Hey, Medak - I hope your life is so good now that you never come back
here.

Bye Bye

Post by Malc » Tue, 15 Jan 2002 08:32:17

> I was on the wagon, but I think this calls for a drink! Mmmm... Moet
> or Dom? Nah...this is a Taittinger day!!

Perrier-Jouet rose, per-lease!
And a healthy slug of Jim Beam gives it a certain piquancy.

Malc

PS I think Medak could do with a few days in the Scary Devil Monastery

Bye Bye

Post by Obnoxio The Clo » Tue, 15 Jan 2002 11:07:04

On Sun, 13 Jan 2002 23:32:17 +0000 (UTC), "Malc"

>> I was on the wagon, but I think this calls for a drink! Mmmm... Moet
>> or Dom? Nah...this is a Taittinger day!!

>Perrier-Jouet rose, per-lease!
>And a healthy slug of Jim Beam gives it a certain piquancy.

<shudder> A rose? That would definitely need something in it to make
it drinkable.

1. SQL Server went bye-bye after install / patch

Verify in HKLM/system/ccs/services/mssqlserver that the path is correct,
and verify that master.dat is in the same location that the above registry
key thinks...

--
Richard Waymire, MCT, MCSE, MVP (SQLServer)
Principal Engineer, ARIS Corp.

2. Importing Structure and Data from Access 2000 to SQL6.5?

3. bye-bye master

4. ODBC and Oracle, pessimistic locking unavailable.

5. Bye Bye

6. Specifying parameter file automatically

7. Init went bye bye

8. DTS from ASP

9. Bye-bye mvBase and mvEnterprise

10. FilePro - was Re: Bye Bye $CO

11. Bye Bye $CO

12. Announce: Altra release Micropoint Mouse Alternative, Kiss your Mouse Good-bye

13. Announce: Altra Releases Micropoint Mouse Alternative, Kiss your Mouse Good-bye